Helicopter services in Greece
Private jet charters
Chios Island - Greece
Rental - Hire a Car in Greece
Helicopter charters in Athens
Helicopter charter in Corfu
Helicopter charters in Crete
Helicopter charter in Chios
Helicopter charters Kefalonia
Helicopter charters in Kos
Helicopter charters Mykonos
Heli charters Peloponnese
Helicopter charter in Rhodes
Helicopter charter in Samos
Helicopter charter Santorini
Helicopter charter in Skiathos
Heli charters Thessaloniki
Helicopter charter Zakynthos
Chios Aerial Services - Helicopter Transfer (Charters) - VIP Services
Chios (Greek: Χίος; alternative Khíos and Híos) is the fifth largest of the Greek islands, situated
in the Aegean Sea, 7 kilometres (4.3 mi) off the Anatolian coast. The Chios island is separated from Turkey by the Chios Strait.
Chios island is notable for its exports of mastic gum and its nickname is The mastic island. Tourist attractions include its medieval
villages and the 11th-century monastery of Nea Moni, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Chios Island Airport, Greece Private Helicopter Charter
• Chios Island Airport, Greece Helicopter Scenic flights
• Chios Island Airport, Helicopters Photography (Photoshoot)
• Chios Island Airport, Greece Helicopters Filming (Video)
• Chios Island Airport, Greece Helicopters Ambulance
• Chios Island Airport, Greece Helicopters Firefighting
• Chios Island Airport, Greece Viticulture services (Frost protection)
• Chios Island Airport, Aerial Crane work/up to 1,500kg on hook
• Chios Island Airport, Greece Helicopters Corporate transfer
• Chios Island Airport, Greece Helicopter VIP Transfers
• Chios Island Airport, Greece Helicopter Aerial Services
Chios Island National Airport (Greek: Κρατικός Αερολιμένας Χίου) (IATA: JKH, ICAO: LGHI) is an airport on the island of Chios in Greece. It is also known as Chios National Airport, "Omiros" or Chios Airport located at the region of Kampos, south of the city of Chios Island in Greece.
The helicopter services, as a means of transportation, offers unique advantages, as it combines safety, comfort and versatility. Passengers may be dropped off at specific points of destination (e.g. confined areas, rooftops). Taking all of the above into consideration, the helicopter has great advantages over all other means of transportation, especially in a countries which has hundreds of islands or a rugged mountainous terrain like Chios island, Greece.
Helicopters standard objectives are safety, customer satisfaction, in combination with speed and comfort. These objectives mean that we strive to photo & video shoots.
Together with the helicopter reservation 40-60% of the amount is deposited.
We do the work. You fly, spend time with your friends or family, and grow your business with pleasure in Chios Island, Greece.
Chios to Athens, Greece helicopter transfer service
Chios helicopter charter request form: CHIOS HELICOPTER QUOTE
Chios helicopter charter phone services 24/7: +389 72 788 267
Chios & Greece Helicopters
Chios Private Charters
Chios VIP Transfers