Helicopter services in Greece
Private jet charters
Corfu Island - Greece
Rental - Hire a Car in Corfu
Helicopter charters in Athens
Helicopter charter in Corfu
Helicopter charters in Crete
Helicopter charters in Chios
Helicopter charters Kefalonia
Helicopter charters in Kos
Helicopter charters Mykonos
Heli charters Peloponnese
Helicopter charter in Rhodes
Helicopter charter in Samos
Helicopter charter Santorini
Helicopter charter in Skiathos
Heli charters Thessaloniki
Helicopter charter Zakynthos
Corfu Island Aerial Helicopter Transfers (Charters) - Greece VIP Services
Corfu International Airport, "Ioannis Kapodistrias" (Greek: Κρατικός Αερολιμένας Κέρκυρας, "Ιωάννης Καποδίστριας") or Ioannis Kapodistrias (Capodistrias) International Airport (IATA: CFU, ICAO: LGKR) is a government owned airport on the Greek island of Corfu at Kerkyra, serving both scheduled and charter flights from European cities. Air traffic peaks during the summer season, between April and October.
• Corfu Island Airport (Kerkyra) Greece private helicopter charter
• Corfu Island Airport (Kerkyra) Greece helicopter scenic flights
• Corfu Island Airport (Kerkyra) helicopters photography (Photoshoot)
• Corfu Island Airport (Kerkyra) Greece helicopters filming (Video)
• Corfu Island Airport (Kerkyra) Greece helicopters ambulance
• Corfu Island Airport (Kerkyra) Greece helicopters firefighting
• Corfu Island Airport (Kerkyra) Greece viticulture services (Frost protection)
• Corfu Island Airport (Kerkyra) aerial crane work/up to 1,500kg on hook
• Corfu Island Airport (Kerkyra) Greece helicopters corporate transfer
• Corfu Island Airport (Kerkyra) Greece helicopters VIP transfers
• Corfu Island Airport (Kerkyra) Greece helicopters aerial services
The Ioannis Kapodistrias International Airport, named after Ioannis Kapodistrias distinguished Corfiot European diplomat and first Governor of Greece, is located around 2 kilometres south of Corfu Town, half a kilometre north of Pontikonisi. The approach and landing, in a northeasterly direction, afford the flying passengers a spectacular aerial view of Pontikonisi and Vlaherna Monastery as well as the hills of Kanoni as the runway used for landing is actually a few hundred metres away from these landmarks.
The Corfu helicopter services, as a means of transportation, offers unique advantages, as it combines safety, comfort and versatility. Passengers may be dropped off at specific points of destination (e.g. confined areas, rooftops). Taking all of the above into consideration, the Corfu helicopter has great advantages over all other means of transportation, especially in a countries which has hundreds of islands or a rugged mountainous terrain like Corfu island, Greece.
Corfu helicopters standard objectives are safety, customer satisfaction, in combination with speed and comfort. These objectives mean that we strive to photo & video shoots.
Together with the Corfu helicopter reservation 40-60% of the amount is deposited.
We do the work. You fly, spend time with your friends or family, and grow your business with pleasure on Corfu Island, Greece.
Corfu helicopter charter request form: CORFU HELICOPTER QUOTE
Corfu helicopter charter phone services 24/7: +389 72 788 267
Corfu helicopter transfers E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corfu VIP 5 stars helicopter flight transfers
best charter service in Greece
based on 1860 reviews
VIP Corfu Charters
Corfu & Greece Helicopters
Corfu Private Charters
Corfu VIP Transfers