Helicopter services in Greece
Private jet charters
in Crete Island
Rental - Hire a Car in Crete
Helicopter charters in Athens
Helicopter charter in Corfu
Helicopter charters in Crete
Helicopter charters in Chios
Helicopter charters Kefalonia
Helicopter charters in Kos
Helicopter charters Mykonos
Heli charters Peloponnese
Helicopter charter in Rhodes
Helicopter charter in Samos
Helicopter charter Santorini
Helicopter charter in Skiathos
Heli charters Thessaloniki
Helicopter charter Zakynthos
Crete Island Aerial Services - Helicopter Transfer (Charters) - Best VIP Trip
Heraklion International Airport, “Nikos Kazantzakis” (IATA: HER, ICAO: LGIR) is the primary airport on the island of Crete, Greece, and the country’s second busiest airport after Athens International Airport. It is located about 5 km east of the main city center of Heraklion, near the municipality of Nea Alikarnassos.
Chania International Airport, "Daskalogiannis" (IATA: CHQ, ICAO: LGSA) is an international airport located near Souda Bay on the Akrotiri Peninsula of the Greek island of Crete, serving the city of Chania, 14 kilometres (8.7 mi) away. Moreover, it is a gateway to western Crete for an increasing amount of tourists.
• Crete Island - Heraklion & Chania Airport Private Helicopter Charter
• Crete Island - Heraklion & Chania Airport - Helicopter Scenic flights
• Crete Island - Heraklion & Chania Airport - Helicopters Photo shoot
• Crete Island - Heraklion & Chania Airport - Helicopters Filming (Video)
• Crete Island - Heraklion & Chania Airport - Helicopters Ambulance
• Crete Island - Heraklion & Chania Airport - Helicopters Firefighting
• Crete Island - Heraklion & Chania Airport - Viticulture services - protection
• Crete Island - Heraklion & Chania Airport - Crane work/1,500kg on hook
• Crete Island - Heraklion & Chania Airport - Greece Helicopters transfer
• Crete Island - Heraklion & Chania Airport - Greece Helicopter VIP Transfers
• Crete Island - Heraklion & Chania Airport - Greece Helicopter Aerial Services
Elounda (Greek: Ελούντα), alternative transliterations Elounta or Elouda, is a small fishing town on the northern coast of the island of Crete, Greece - part of the municipality of Agios Nikolaos. Europe's top seafront hotels invites you to enjoy the very best life has to offer. Magnificent mountain and sea views along the 11km road north from Agios Nikolaos to Elounda - the most exclusive hotels in Greece.
The helicopter services, as a means of transportation, offers unique advantages, as it combines safety, comfort and versatility. Passengers may be dropped off at specific points of destination (e.g. confined areas, rooftops). Taking all of the above into consideration, the helicopter has great advantages over all other means of transportation, especially in a countries which has hundreds of islands or a rugged mountainous terrain like Crete Island & Greece.
Helicopters standard objectives are safety, customer satisfaction, in combination with speed and comfort. These objectives mean that we strive to photo & video shoots.
Together with the helicopter reservation 40-60% of the amount is deposited.
helicopter transfers to - from Heraklion & Chania Airport, Elounda and transfers to other sporting, plesure or business events on Island of Crete (Kreta) in Greece.
Every day can be a new experience with Crete island helicopters.
Crete island helicopter charters has a unique location to celebrate your events.
We have at your disposal a passenger’s helicopter transfer service on Crete island.
We have all kinds of tailored helicopter flights. Filming and helicopter aerial photography, research and identification of instruments, flushing...
This article is filed under Crete Island
, helicopters Greece
Heraklion Crete Island to Santorini, Greece helicopter transfers
Crete helicopter rental request form: CRETE HELI QUOTE
Crete helicopter hire phone services 24/7: +389 72 788 267
Crete helicopter transfer E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org